How the Digital Assistant helps
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can dramatically compress the onboarding processes. The bot takes new joiner information from emails and adds them to your HRMS system. It also emails other groups like Payroll, Facilities etc. to set up the new employee.
% faster completion
minutes process execution
- Recruiter emails form to New Joiner and get completed forms and documents.
- HR team checks emails. They validate the forms and documents received.
- HR admin enters the info received manually into the HR system. Payroll validates and includes new joiner.
- HR admin sends out notifications to internal and external parties.
- A digital assistant emails forms and documentation required to new joiners.
- The digital assistant verifies the information received and asks for more info if required.
- The information received is automatically entered into HR systems and validated to be included in Payroll.
- All people concerned internally and externally are sent notifications automatically.
Here is a quick demo of the process being performed with RPA courtesy EY. The bot takes new joiner information from emails and adds them to Peoplesoft. It also emails other groups like Payroll, Facilities etc. to set up the new employee.